- Glutathione helps brighten the skin by enhancing pheomelanin synthesis. This helps in increasing skin luminosity and clarity. It is proven to inhibit tyrosinase activity, thus, reducing the concentration of eumelanin which is responsible for the dullness of skin.
- Potent antioxidant Grape seed extract, Vitamin C and E may also help in the inhibition of tyrosinase activity contributing to the reduction of dullness of skin.
- Dermal collagen is essential for firmness and elasticity of the skin. Glutathione may help in maintaining the elasticity and firmness by accelerating the synthesis of Type I collagen.
- Vitamin C and E may help in maintaining youthful skin by preventing the breakdown of elastin and collagen due to oxidative stress. Biotin is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes that plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Free radicals may affect skin hydration by destroying elastin and collagen of the skin that may result in wrinkle formation. Potent antioxidants like Vitamins C and E may help in retaining hydration of the skin through preventing the destruction of elastin and collagen.
HealthKart Glutathione with Vitamin C & E,
Aging along with environmental factors such as air pollution, chemicals from the vehicle, smoke, etc. may result in dry and dull skin, dark spots, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and fine lines. In addition, UV rays make skin dull by inducing eumelanin formation which is one of the types of melanin pigment. Melanin pigment is of two types eumelanin and pheomelanin. Eumelanin makes skin dull and dark while pheomelanin increases the luminosity of the skin. Further, UV radiation & air pollution also damage the elastin and collagen of the skin through the generation of free radicals (oxidative stress). Elastin and collagen maintain youthful skin by providing the structural strength to the skin.