Best Permanent Skin Whitening Cream: Get A Brighter And Even Skin Tone
Are you tired of using temporary skin whitening products that give you a temporary glow but not long-lasting results? Then, you have landed on the right page! In this article, we will guide you through the best permanent skin whitening cream available in the market. We will cover every aspect that will help you choose the right product and achieve a brighter and even skin tone.
Introduction: What Is A Permanent Skin Whitening Cream?
A permanent skin whitening cream is a product that helps lighten the skin tone by reducing melanin production. Unlike temporary whitening products, it provides long-lasting results by targeting the root cause of uneven skin tone. The best permanent skin whitening creams are formulated with natural ingredients that do not damage the skin or have harmful side effects.
If you are looking to invest in a permanent skin whitening cream, you must consider the following factors:
- Skin type
- Active ingredients
- Brand reputation
- Customer reviews
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Permanent Skin Whitening Cream?
Using the best permanent skin whitening cream comes with several benefits, including:
- Reducing dark spots: A good skin whitening cream reduces the production of melanin, which helps fade dark spots and pigmentation.
- Brightening complexion: By reducing melanin production, the cream helps brighten the overall complexion and give a more even skin tone.
- Preventing acne: Some skin whitening creams contain ingredients that prevent the formation of acne by unclogging pores and reducing excess sebum production.
- Anti-aging: Some skin whitening creams contain ingredients like Vitamin C, which helps boost collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Best Permanent Skin Whitening Cream: Which One To Choose?
Choosing the best permanent skin whitening cream can be a daunting task, with so many options available in the market. To help you narrow down your choices, we have reviewed the top-performing creams that have been tried and tested by customers.
1. Meladerm by Civant
Meladerm is a skin whitening cream that has been on the market for over a decade. It is formulated with natural ingredients like Kojic acid, Mulberry extract, and Licorice root extract that work together to reduce melanin production and brighten the skin tone. It is suitable for all skin types and has no harmful side effects. Meladerm is a bit pricey, but the results are worth the investment.
2. Zeta White
Zeta White is a three-step skin whitening system that includes a face wash, moisturizer, and night cream. The products are formulated with natural ingredients like Papaya extract, Lemon extract, and Liquorice extract that work together to reduce melanin production and brighten the skin tone. It is suitable for all skin types and has no harmful side effects. Zeta White is affordable and gives long-lasting results.
3. Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum
Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum is a skin whitening cream that is formulated to lighten intimate areas like the underarms, bikini area, and anal area. It is made with natural ingredients like Kojic acid, Licorice extract, and Mulberry extract that work together to reduce melanin production and brighten the skin tone. It is suitable for all skin types and has no harmful side effects. Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum is a bit expensive, but it gives quick and long-lasting results.
FAQs About Best Permanent Skin Whitening Cream
1. Is permanent skin whitening cream safe to use?
Yes, the best permanent skin whit
skin lightening in pretoria skin lightening in pretoria pretoria skin lightening centre pretoria skin lightening injection in pretoria skin lightening clinics in pretoria skin lightening pretoria
skin lightening creams in pretoria
skin lightening products in pretoria
skin bleaching clinics in pretoria
skin bleaching in pretoria
skin whitening injection in pretoria
skin lightening injections in pretoria
skin lightening in pretoria skin lightening in pretoria pretoria
skin lightening centre pretoria
Permanent skin whitening treatment aims at reducing the excessive melanin content in your skin. Since accumulation of melanin is responsible for your dark spots, uneven tone etc. a reduction in it gives you a lighter complexion. Permanent skin whitening treatment can help treat melasma, sun damage, freckles and other types of marks.
Skin Lightening Treatment
Most people misunderstand skin lightening to be equivalent to skin whitening or fairness. According to expert dermatologists, skin whitening treatment is a popular myth. Skin whitening or altering the concentration of melanin with the use of harsh chemicals is unsafe and stems from social prejudices. It is a popular misconception and dermatologists strongly rule out the possibility of fading your complexion beyond the natural one.
Best Permanent skin lightening
Different kinds of treatments can be done to achieve skin lightening. According to your needs, you can go with a skin lightening procedure on a specified body part or a face lightening treatment. Some of the most common skin lightening treatments are as follows –
- Chemical Peel for Lightening Skin: In this procedure, a solution containing alpha hydroxy acids from natural extracts is applied to remove the damaged outer layer of the skin, which has accumulated melanin allowing the healthier lower layers to appear on the surface. On the basis of the concentration, chemical peels can be of three types – light, medium, or deep. A chemical peel is a gentle option to lighten discolored skin by effectively reducing facial blemishes, tan, dark spots and even out the skin tone. Chemical peels are mostly performed for a facial skin lightening procedure.
- Laser Treatment For Skin Lightening: In laser treatment, the concerned skin is exposed to a concentrated beam of light. Due to its high energy, the excess melanin is broken down and dispersed by the natural immune system in the skin. As a result, healthier and brighter skin appears. The regenerated skin is flawless. This treatment is also known as laser peel or lasabrasion. The laser treatment helps in effectively reducing concerns like skin pigmentation, dark spots, sun tanning, dull skin etc. Laser treatment is used for both face and certain body parts brightening treatment.
- Skin Lightening Injections: Skin whitening injections use glutathione, a skin lightening agent. This stops the production of an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in making melanin in the body. As per popular belief, these injections can detoxify the body, protect the skin from harmful UV rays and promote fair skin tone. The “Natural Medicine Comprehensive Database” has classified the use of this injection in the “possibly safe” category, though it does not comment on the effectiveness of a glutathione injection as a skin-lightening agent. Some studies suggest a high dosage of glutathione is unsafe and may cause severe side effects. Good evidence-based studies are needed to ascertain the results of glutathione.
Although, you can find these injections may be available in selected skin clinics. However, proper research must be done before choosing this option.
- Skin Lightening Products: You can find a wide range of chemical and lightening products in the market. Most of these products have materials like azelaic acid, arbutin, retinol, hydroquinone, glycolic acid, lactic acid and kojic acid, etc. Some of these ingredients are popular for their bleaching properties
- Arbutin: Arbutin is a popular ingredient in many skin lightening products and anti-pigmentation solutions. It is extremely beneficial to reduce freckles, stretch marks, lighten the colour of the skin as well as aging spots.
- Skin Whitening Surgery: Today, there is a massive interest in availing medically invasive procedures to treat pigmentary concerns. However, “skin whitening surgeries” do not exist. Most of the skin lightening treatments like laser toning and chemical peels are safe, effective, non-invasive and in-clinic procedures that require no hospitalization and are done by experienced and qualified dermatologists.